Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Last week, we took a trip out to a local pumpkin patch with some friends. The girls and I had a lot fun. We even got to go on a little train ride, although I didn't get any pictures of the train.

Beautiful Lizzie

This was my favorite area at the place. It was a big grassy area surrounded by trees with golden leaves falling down constantly.

Everyone had fun climbing the big tower of hay bales.Big brave Natalie standing on the top. I was getting nervous but she lived. :)
Natalie and her friend Lucy running into the maze.

The kids all loved finding this caterpillar.

Elizabeth was in heaven picking a whole bouquet of wild flowers and making wishes on the "wishies" as we call them. (I don't know the real name--maybe someone can educate me :)
Getting pulled along in the rusty wagon
All the kids together, minus a few that came later and some little babies
Enjoying a pumpkin cookie among the pumpkins
Giving Mommy the obligatory cheesy smile

3 comments:

Fam in Real Life said...

Love these pictures! I love fall and Pumpkins. Sooo much fun. Miss you, Lori

Marjorie said...

That looks like fun. I can't believe Natalie is almost two, quite the dare devil:). I love how you can get just a little pig tail going in her hair with a side sweep in front, very cute!

Nursemom said...

That looks like so much fun. I love fall stuff. and that first pictures of Elizabeth is beautiful. I think it's worth framing.