Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving in Utah

Despite the sadness, we did have a nice trip to Utah. It was fun to get together with family, eat good food, play games, and just hang out.

Some of us took the younger kids out for a walk one day.

Cute Natalie
We had quite a crowd of little ones
Jon and RandonJoelle, Lizzie, and James--err, Batman :).
They were pretty inseparable and got along great for the most part.Little cousins
I love this picture because of (1) Elizabeth's classic sad tantrum face, and (2) Sam's belly.
The girls being cute together.

Having a picnic behind a chair
I stole these last two pictures from my sister-in-law's blog.

A bunch of the kids watching a movie
Football fun
I am so blessed. I'm so thankful for my family--for my own little family and for our extended families, too. I am so thankful for Joe. He is such a wonderful husband and father. He is such a good support to me I love him more and more each day. I'm so thankful for my beautiful daughters. They have made my life so rich and joyful. It seems weird but I feel like I can't even remember life without them. I'm so thankful for my health and that my family is healthy. I'm thankful for the temporal blessings I have. I'm so thankful for the gospel and the perspective it gives me. I'm thankful for my Savior and that he does save me from my own weakness and from life when it gets hard.

No comments: