Monday, April 27, 2009

Swimming and Marching

The first part of last week was really hot around here and we got to go to a little swim party and BBQ one day. The girls had a blast in the water with their friends. Here are some pictures:

Lizzie loves holding onto the side and scooting around
The best one I got of Natalie
Playing with some friends. I love Natalie's face in this picture.
We also had our March for Babies last weekend. Unfortunately, my camera died after only one picture. But I thought it was a pretty cool one.
We met in front of the capitol and there were tons of people there. I hadn't been to a March this big before. They blocked off part of downtown and we got to walk right in the street. I always enjoy being a part of these, mostly because it gives me a chance to remember our experiences. Thank you again to everyone who donated.

2 comments:

Regina said...

James would be jealous if he knew Lizzy was swimming. He is always begging me to live somewhere he could swim outside all the time. We like seeing how you are doing. We miss you guys lots.

Stephanie said...

We went swimming last week too. It was so hot. And we DON'T have AC!!! AH! We're going to suffer this summer for sure.