Sunday, January 13, 2008

I'm a blogger now, too.

Ashley officially invited me to write on my own blog, so I may do it once in a while now. Some titles of future posts from me might include: "Where will Joe go to Law School?" or "This is for you Mitzi...sorry I didn't respond to your 'tag' months ago, but my wife wouldn't let me post on our family's blog." Yeah...they might be something like that.

We really do enjoy this blog, especially as it helps us to keep up with our wonderful friends and family. And, to be honest, it was more my own laziness that prevented me from doing this, rather than Ash keeping me back. (As if you all couldn't have guessed that.)

Anywho...hope all is well with all of you out in bloggerdom.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Welcome to the blogging world Joe! The only thing Chris offered to blog was when I ran over the pole in Old Greenwood..... :)

Melanie said...

Joe, I feel like I can get Dave on and blogging now too... you are an inspiration! Oh, and thanks for the advice/support to stay here for Christmas. Turns out we made the right decision :)

Mary said...

Hi Joe. Cousin. Welcome!