Monday, January 21, 2008

New Pictures

Natalie has been doing this crazy smile lately and I caught it on camera. It's funny because Elizabeth used to do the exact same smile.

Elizabeth's version
Natalie's versions



The girls got a tent from Grandma Marsha for Christmas and I've been meaning to post about how much they love it. Elizabeth was even sleeping in it for awhile. One morning I heard laughing from Elizabeth's room and came in to find this:
Natalie is so funny because if you put a soft blanket over her she'll automatically lay down and suck her thumb. She's a blankie addict. I think that's how Elizabeth got her to lay down on the pillow.

We also discovered that Natalie loves guacamole like her parents before her. She loved it so much that Joe was feeding it to her straight in a spoon. Yummm...

Here's one of Elizabeth wearing Daddy's glasses.

Elizabeth's friend Jared came over to play and they were watching Finding Nemo for a little bit. We found them sitting like this:

That's it for the new pictures. We've all come down with colds now so I'm just hoping to survive the next few days. Wish us luck!

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

Cute pictures! That's too bad you've come down with colds. We are finally healthy over here. I hope it's short lived!

Michelle said...

Cute pics!! I love the smile! Sam is getting sniffly too, no fun.

Melanie said...

What a great smile! Which one of you do they get it from??

Lisa said...

Your girls are so cute. I love the smiling pictures. I hope you guys start feeling better soon!

Michelle said...

Ashley will you email me, I have something to send you but I don't know your email address. Mine is michelle.weymouth@gmail.com

Teagan said...

isn't funny the smiles they give you. Charlotte has been doing this crazy smile for a while... I thought she would grow out of it...but she hasn't yet...its too funny ...we laugh every time (which is probably why she still does it-HA!!!)
You guys look great!!
Stay warm!

Jessica said...

Your kids have great faces! Oh Ben told me that Joe had invited us round this Sunday for dinner. If Joe is anything like Ben he may not have told you. Let me know if thats ok, and if it is what can we bring and what time. Have a great one!

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

You're girls are so cute! I love that tent! Jackson would love it. We bought him a little tunnel that he constantly likes to hide in or take all his most prized toys in. :)