Friday, April 2, 2010

Daffodil Hill

I have a lot to blog about and I think I will try to break it up into smaller posts so it won't seem so daunting.

We did get to enjoy Joe's spring break a little bit, even though he had to work for most of it. We went on a little road trip together and made a few stops. One stop was a place we'd never heard of until recently, called Daffodil Hill. I guess they have around 300,000 daffodils there. It was beautiful and the kids enjoyed it. We had a little picnic and then walked around talking pictures:






I thought this was a cute series of Natalie.
These are such Natalie faces:
Elizabeth's a good poser these days (maybe a little too good)
The 3 cutest kids ever :)
Sisters...sisters (sing the song to yourself)

4 comments:

Becca said...

Just so you know... It's my dream to go to a place like this. :) :) I love love love daffodils. I also love love love you and your family.

Love, Becca

Mr. and Mrs. Hillarious said...

I have to remember to go here! I think about it every year and think "I'll get there this spring" and then I miss it somehow. Maybe this week...

Whit K said...

I love that there's places like that around here, I guess I just don't know about all of them! Anyway your pictures are so cute and your kids are getting so big I can't believe it.

Unknown said...

The girls are getting so big. And their hair is so long. So pretty and so long.